Administrative systems and procedures
CMS can provide training and assistance in developing and maintaining your very own back office systems and procedures with telephone support when needed.
Examples of back-office tasks we help you develop include:
- Premises/administration and rent accounting
- E-commerce, software that processes company information (e.g. databases)
- Finance services
- Payroll services
- And many more
This will help you organisation to achieve:
- Improved or wider range of services
- Access to a higher level of expertise and to the latest technology,
- Greater confidence in quality of service
- Increased business continuity
- Potential savings
- Cost savings through economies of scale, releasing more money for frontline work
- Greater bargaining power with suppliers when buying in bulk
- Leaner workforce
- Staff who used to multi-task on areas where they felt they lacked suitable skills can concentrate on more specialist work.
- More productive use of management time
- Networking benefits which will either improve back office efficiency or the effectiveness of charitable activities.
- Opportunity to make profit which can be re-invested
Please see below a list of just some of our clients and partners who we have provided back office services to:-
The Cooperative Enterprise Hub – National programme
Chamber of Commerce – ISUS – regional programme
Egremont Rugby Union Football Club – local client
Please get in touch for a free no obligation consultation if you feel we can be of assistance to your organisation.
Back to top